There... I tried to be different this morning. Would you like to know what I did? I know you would! Whipped banan oats with warm blueberry "jam" topping, shaved coconut, and peanut butter.
I won't lie - this was delicious, but far too warm for me today. I was sweating while eating this. Unfortunately, when it's 90 degrees outside at 8 a.m., I'm sticking with the overnight oats! Tomorrow I'm back to the same ole bowl!
Today was filled with house cleaning and moving in all of the presents FH and I got from our bridal showers. About half of these items were stored into a closet until I figure out what I'm doing with my life.
there was a lot of cabinet cleaning and reorganization going on
Just a few pictures to show you what we accomplished....
You aren't getting real pictures until it's all done! Then I will post before and afters - you will be absolutely amazed I am sure of it. FH and I are going back tomorrow after church to get some more work done. I love to clean - I hated the construction part of this, but give me a mop and a broom, and I'll clean all day!
And then I went and met baby Travis! He is absolutely perfect - sooooo cute! Mandi (mommy) looks fabulous only after 3 days! I know she is going to be a fabulous mom.
- one box pasta of choice (I used TJ's brown rice penne)
- any vegetables of choice (I used broccoli, spinach, zucchini, onion, red pepper)
- one can stewed tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- fresh basil
- Italian spices (oregano, more garlic, pepper, salt, red pepper flakes)
- EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
I can explain this in 3 steps - that is how easy it was!
- Cook your pasta according to the instructions on the box.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients together in a saute pan and cook until tender.
- Enjoy your Italian feast with vegetables spooned over pasta!
- almond milk
Soooo good! I think I'm still a little hungry - another snack perhaps? Then it's time to catch up with you all - I have been so bad lately, just very busy! I swear I'm reading! :)
Question: Do you eat a night time snack? If so, what do you eat?