2. What was your favorite lunch to bring to school when you were little? I honestly loved hot lunch (which now makes me want to vomit) - my favorite was either chicken nuggets or pizza. When I did make a lunch to bring to school, I hated it. My mom made me be all healthy (go figure!) with her homemade bread. All I wanted was peanut butter n fluff on wonderbread.
3. What cartoons did you watch as a kid? I loved so many!! Nickelodeon was my favorite though - I was a big fan of Rugrats, but I also really loved Nick Jr. even when I was about 10. It must have been because I was around little kids so much, but I loved the silly ones like Blue's Clues and Franklin. We were NOT allowed to watch Ren and Stimpy.
4. What was the grossest thing you ate as a kid? Oh goodness - two things come to mind. My sister and I used to put slices of cheese on salami and microwave them until they were nice and crispy... and I think I just regurgitated my food. Another thing I did once was try and fit as many pixie stix into my mouth as I could (without wrappers obviously). I succeeded with over 50. Sugar high?
- What is one thing you love about yourself?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- If you were not working and your current profession (or going to school for your current major), what would you do and why?
- What is one food you could not live without?
- What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?
- Are you a half empty or half full kind of person?
- What is the best present you have ever received?
- What is your favorite season (if you have seasons where you live)?
Thanks for the fun idea Sara!
Be on the lookout for another post tonight - I just ate one of my delicious creations from earlier today. A recipe is soon coming!
I am off to go eat another dinner - that one didn't hold me over for very long considering I ran 7 miles today!!