I had a fantastic day. Let me tell you why...
1. I had a delicious lunch - leftover tofu, and a huge salad topped with balsamic and hummus. Are you wondering why the hummus and balsamic are in tupperware? It leads me to #2.
2. I spent the morning lounging outside at my aunt's in the sun. Fabulous!
3. I got to spend the afternoon with the bestie. We started out by laying out in her new pool (two locations in one day? I am a sun tanning hussy!) We then got to go look around for some centerpiece things. We also acted silly....
She is probably saying, "I'm with her? Yikes!" I really just wanted my headband to stay on.. which is why it was over my ears!!!
4. I made a delicious dinner - which is unpictured. Why, you ask? I was so incredibly hungry when I got home at 7 that I needed to eat and I needed to eat FAST! There was no time for picture taking folks. It was brown rice with a crap ton of veggies piled on top (spinach, zucchini, onions, fresh basil, red pepper, garlic, and stewed tomatoes).
5. My sister and brother in law got the house they wanted to rent! They found out today after they found out my sister got a second job! Good luck is flying their way today because this means they get to go get the BIL's (brother in law) kids for good! Good things are supposed to happen in three's right? I am so excited for them. My mom, BIL and I are roadtripping it down to Savannah, Georgia next weekend to get all of their belongings out of storage and to get those kiddos. I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of babysitting in my near future. :)
6. I ended my day with a nice big bowl of chocolate banana softserve. It was topped with coconut, walnuts, and a little bit of peanut butter (because every day should end with peanut butter). This also meant I used my new Cuisinart Mini Food Processor! It was hiding in my aunt's storage room because that is where all of our new wedding gifts are!
Question: What made your day fabulous?