Friday, June 18, 2010

how to start your day off right

Step 1: Lay your workout clothes out the night before


(I need to work on my photography skils - the ipod should be the thing most in focus here)
Step 2: Drag your butt out of bed when your alarm goes off at 5:45 for an early morning bike ride.
Step 3: Make sure your coffee timer is set so your coffee is ready for you when you arrive back home.


Step 4: Try overnight oats for the VERY FIRST TIME to ensure re-fueling





In the bowl: 1/3 cup GF oats, 1/2 naner, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 tbsp flax, cinnamon, pb spoon
*Can I just say this is love in a bowl? I am now a firm believer in overnight oats.*

Step 5: Drink lots of coffee from another Disney mug
gotta love tink!
I'm not off to shower and go to garage sales and estate sales with my FMIL (Future Mother In Law).
Have you ever found anything great at a garage sale?

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment!
    overnight oats are amazingggg! so refreshing on these warm days, too.
    i haven't found anything spectacular at a garage sale (unless you count a beanie baby when i was 9 that i DESPERATELY wanted), but i've sold some stuff that i shouldn't have.... like my scooter. :s i could totally be using it to get around campus to class now. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything - I'm not a good garage saler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading all your posts.
    I wish I could work out. Its really something that gets me down,and a battle to just distract my mind daily.
    I am not good at garage sales. Not much money, so I try to avoid anywhere that requires it :)

    ReplyDelete