Sunday, June 20, 2010

dad's day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, including mine!

There are a couple of things you should know about my dad.

1. He is a teacher - no, this is not an actual picture. However, this is where I got my "teaching gene" from - we always say teaching is hereditary!

photo courtesy of ibsaf.org
2. He loves condiments... all condiments. We always joke around in my house that our fridge would be empty if it weren't for all the condiments it houses.
photo courtesy of google images

3. He really likes english muffins - in fact, he enjoys them the most with SEEDLESS strawberry jam.

actual photo sneaked yesterday morning

4. My dad likes routine. This is where I may have picked up a few of his tendencies. :)
5. My dad does not like fruit and never chews gum.

fam (minus sister Kirstin) at Stonehedge last year



In Rome stealing a kiss from mom




In our scrapbook from Europe, there is a caption by this pictures that says: "Stonehedge rocks" - bahaha I also got my humor from him.


So Happy Father's day! I am spending the afternoon at a brunch with the FH's family, followed by a grill out with mine. It will be a day full of eats! Yum!
Breakfast was pretty standard. I tried making Ashley's Nut Butter Sauce - but kind of failed. It was too "milky. But still delicious nonetheless!









I hope everyone enjoys their day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment