Saturday, June 19, 2010

day o' fun

Since we last saw each other, I had the greatest day!!!!

First up, farmers market with madre -

blueberries, peppers, garlic

zucchini, carrots, asparagus, cheese (hiding behind the carrots), more garlic shot

We then went on what we thought would be a short errand trip to the flooring store to get more underlayment for the floor at my house. We ended up going to a flea market (where I saw FMIL and GF (future grandma)), then we went to the flooring store, went to Potbelly's for salads (yum!), and dropped some stuff off at my house. We then went to Starbuck's where I got an excellent iced soy coffee, which I lazily sipped laying outside in the grass reading a book.

Perfection.


Afternoon snack
I stopped by my house again later to check on FH's progress with the floors. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the entire living room was almost done! Needless to say, I was overjoyed! It's starting to look like a real house!

"Take a picture of me standing on our new floor"



jump shot 1 - epic fail.


there we go (by the way, this was like 10 shots later. FH was laughing very hard at me.)


my official "job" - stepping on the planks while he pounded them in place!
Dinner was delicious - zucchini pancakes, broccoli, and sauteed mushrooms. Recipe to follow this post!




mess.



I don't like cleaning messes. I like making them.
Off for some r&r with FH after I post that recipe! Have a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment